Reid Middleton, Inc. is accepting applications for Project Level Engineers to join our Port Engineering team in Everett, WA. Port facilities include industrial sites, waterfront structures, public access facilities, airfield and hangers, and other unique and challenging infrastructure projects. Please explore our website to better understand the exciting waterfront and aviation projects designed by the Reid Middleton team.
The positions are suitable for civil and structural engineers. Growth potential is significant and will be based upon the candidate’s experience, abilities, and ambition. The right candidates have a unique opportunity for significant professional growth within a well-established, employee-owned, professional design firm.
Our engineers are highly collaborative and have a passion creating a better, safer and more efficient world. Our engineers work on a variety of challenging projects throughout the United States and internationally, utilizing state-of-the-art tools and design techniques.
Successful Reid Middleton Port Facility Engineers:
- Are self-motivated and strive for excellence in all aspects of their work.
- Have effective organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Consistently think beyond their basic engineering training to thoughtfully and creatively design structural solutions.
- Display a desire for growth and welcome advancement opportunities.
- Have demonstrated leadership and engagements outside the classroom and in their communities.
- Have the ability to work independently and use initiative to find solutions to engineering problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in site development and utilities or Structural Engineering. Master’s Degree preferred for Structural Engineers.
- Structural Engineers should have experience with SAP, ETABS, SAFE, REVIT BIM, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office software.
- Civil Engineers should have experience in Civil 3D, AutoCAD, hydraulic modeling, and Microsoft Office Software.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
REID MIDDLETON, INC., is a civil and structural engineering firm with a 65-year history of service to public and private clients throughout the western United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, and internationally. We are headquartered in Everett, WA with offices in San Diego, CA; Anchorage, AK; and Honolulu, HI. We have a culture of hard working and highly motivated people who strive to make the experience of working together as successful as the project itself.
Our firm’s market-focused organization includes a diverse portfolio of Aviation, Civic/Municipal, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Military, Transportation, and Waterfront market sectors. Please refer to www.reidmiddleton.com for more information about our company and portfolio.
Reid Middleton is a federal contractor subject to the requirements
of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).