Reid Middleton, Inc. is accepting applications for experienced Structural Engineers to join our team in San Diego, CA. Growth potential is significant and will be based upon the candidate’s experience, abilities, and ambition. The right candidate has a unique opportunity for significant professional growth within a well-established, employee-owned, professional design firm.
Our engineers are highly collaborative and have a passion creating a better, safer and more efficient world. Our engineers work on a variety of challenging projects throughout the western United States and internationally, utilizing state-of-the-art tools and design techniques. Please explore our website to better understand the exciting structural projects designed by the Reid Middleton team.
Successful Reid Middleton Structural Engineers:
- Are self-motivated and strive for excellence in all aspects of their work.
- Have effective organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Consistently think beyond their engineering training to thoughtfully and creatively design structural solutions.
- Display a desire for growth and welcome advancement opportunities.
- Have the ability to work independently and use initiative to find solutions to engineering problems.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Experienced Professional Structural Engineer with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in structural design.
- Licensing as a Structural Engineer in the State of California.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with SAP, ETABS, SAFE, REVIT BIM, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office software.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.