Reid Middleton, Inc. is accepting applications for Entry-Level Structural Engineers to join our team in Everett, WA. Growth potential is significant and will be based upon the candidate’s experience, abilities, and ambition. The right candidate has a unique opportunity for significant professional growth within a well-established, employee-owned, professional design firm.
Our engineers are highly collaborative and have a passion creating a better, safer and more efficient world. Our engineers work on a variety of challenging projects throughout the western United States and internationally, utilizing state-of-the-art tools and design techniques. Please explore our website to better understand the exciting structural projects designed by the Reid Middleton team.
Successful Reid Middleton Structural Engineers:
- Are self-motivated and strive for excellence in all aspects of their work.
- Have effective organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Consistently think beyond their basic engineering training to thoughtfully and creatively design structural solutions.
- Display a desire for growth and welcome advancement opportunities.
- Have demonstrated leadership and engagements outside the classroom and in their communities.
- Have the ability to work independently and use initiative to find solutions to engineering problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with SAP, ETABS, SAFE, REVIT BIM, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office software.
REID MIDDLETON, INC., is a civil and structural engineering firm with a 70-year history of service to public and private clients throughout the western United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, and internationally. We are headquartered in Everett, WA with offices in San Diego, CA and Anchorage, AK. We have a culture of hard working and highly motivated people who strive to make the experience of working together as successful as the project itself. We have a passion for designing a better, safer, more efficient, and enjoyable world.
Our firm’s market-focused organization includes a diverse portfolio of Aviation, Civic/Municipal, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Military, Transportation, and Waterfront market sectors.
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance – paid by the company 100% of the premium for employees and contributes a percentage for dependent(s) premiums
Health Savings Account (HSA) with generous employer contribution
Flexible Spending Accounts, Medical and Child Care
Company paid Life Insurance Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Company paid Long Term Disability
Voluntary Short Term Disability, Life, AD&D Insurance options
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
401(k) Plan – No waiting period to be vested
401(k) Plan with company match
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Reimbursement for Professional Association Dues
Licensing Exam/Certification Reimbursement
Employee engagement events
Snacks/Fresh Fruit -varies by location
$70K – $75K annually
Reid Middleton is a federal contractor subject to the requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).