Project Structural Engineer – WA
Location: Everett, WAShare
We are seeking a project structural engineer to join our structural group. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or related field of study plus 4 years of experience as a Structural Engineer:
Successful Reid Middleton Structural Engineers:
- Developing project proposals, budgets, estimates, and schedules
- Structural modeling, analysis and design of civil engineering and construction projects utilizing structural engineering principles, including static and dynamic behavior and stability of structures, and computer assisted modeling, analysis and design software
- Producing construction drawings, reports, and specifications
- Design of military, healthcare, education, commercial and civic facilities
- Completing seismic screenings, evaluations, rehabilitation, and upgrades using ASCE 41
- Construction administration during construction phases
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer in the State of Washington (Structural Engineer preferred)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
The successful candidate possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to lead a team of engineers and drafters to engage in the structural modeling, analysis and design of structural, waterfront, and civil projects, the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and the ability to work independently and use initiation to find solutions to complex structural problems. Required computer skills include knowledge of REVIT BIM, AutoCad, ETABS, Word, Excel and Power Point software. Other desirable skills include proficiency and practical experience with SAP and Visual Analysis applications and familiarity with permitting and grant assistance.
REID MIDDLETON, INC., is a civil and structural engineering firm with a 70-year history of service to public and private clients throughout the western United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, and internationally. We are headquartered in Everett, WA with offices in San Diego, CA; Anchorage, AK; and Honolulu, HI. We have a culture of hard working and highly motivated people who strive to make the experience of working together as successful as the project itself. We have a passion for designing a better, safer, more efficient, and enjoyable world.
Our firm’s market-focused organization includes a diverse portfolio of Aviation, Civic/Municipal, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Military, Transportation, and Waterfront market sectors.
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance – paid by the company 100% of the premium for employees and contributes a percentage for dependent(s) premiums
Health Savings Account (HSA) with generous employer contribution
Flexible Spending Accounts, Medical and Child Care
Company paid Life Insurance Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Company paid Long Term Disability
Voluntary Short Term Disability, Life, AD&D Insurance options
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
401(k) Plan – No waiting period to be fully vested
401(k) Plan with company match
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Reimbursement for Professional Association Dues
Licensing Exam/Certification Reimbursement
Employee engagement events
Snacks/Fresh Fruit -varies by location
$90K – $100K annually
See our structural engineering projects
Reid Middleton is a government contractor, and due to Executive Order 14042, employees hired into this position are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious accommodation.
Reid Middleton is a federal contractor subject to the requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).