Reid Middleton, Inc. is looking for an organized, collaborative Marketing Coordinator to join the marketing team in our Everett office. Imagine yourself leading a proposal one week, and the next helping coach an interview team. If you’re proactive, organized, creative, and enjoy collaborating, we want to hear from you. Core responsibilities:
- Coordinate, create, produce, and support branded collateral, both print and digital: proposals, brochures, presentations, website, and social media content
- Prepare Statement of Qualifications (SOQs), including coordination with subconsultants
- Manage client feedback/project closeout survey process.
Working closely with marketing, firm leadership and project teams, the ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy collaborating with engineers, project managers, and especially, the marketing team.
- Be responsive, highly organized, detail oriented, and creative
- Possess excellent communication, proofreading, and time management skills, excelling under tight schedules and competing deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications or equivalent credentials.
- 3 years’ experience in marketing, business, or business communications. Prior experience in AEC a plus!
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, MS Office
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
Reid Middleton is a government contractor, and due to Executive Order 14042, employees hired into this position are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious accommodation.
What is Reid Middleton’s mission?
DESIGN a world that works,
CREATE solutions that last, &
BUILD relationships that matter.
Send resume, cover letter, and work samples.
Reid Middleton, Inc., is a civil and structural engineering firm with a 68-year history of service to public and private clients throughout the western United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, and internationally. We are headquartered in Everett, WA with offices in San Diego, CA and Anchorage, AK. We have a culture of hard working and highly motivated people who strive to make the experience of working together as successful as the project itself. We have a passion for designing a better, safer, more efficient, and enjoyable world.
Reid Middleton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reid Middleton is a federal contractor subject to the requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).