PhD, PE, LEED AP, CQM-C
A sociable engineer, Willy is always up for a party. Perpetually happy and smiling, he is a joy to work with. Willy is also creative yet efficient, inventive yet practical.
Willy enjoys the uniqueness of waterfront work and is experienced in all aspects of waterfront, port, and municipal-type projects from feasibility analysis to design, cost estimating, and construction administration.
Willy’s waterfront experience includes commercial/industrial marine and port facilities, marinas, Navy facilities, and ferry terminals. He has been project manager on numerous waterfront projects and marine structural engineer providing durable and cost-effective designs of various waterfront facilities for more than 30 years. He has served on the ASCE/COPRI mooring analysis task committee for many years. He published over 26 papers in journals and conference proceedings in the area of waterfront engineering and received several awards for his outstanding performance.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Ocean Engineering, Florida Atlantic University
- Master of Science, Ocean Engineering, Florida Atlantic University
- Bachelor of Science, Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering, Inha University, Korea
- Ocean Engineering, Florida Atlantic University
- Professional Engineer, AK, FL, HI, WA
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design
- Construction Quality Management - USACE