Paul solves engineering puzzles daily and loves it! Paul gets satisfaction from creating structural solutions for existing buildings, or designing new structures built to handle seismic forces and address facility user needs. Remember, Paul is fascinated by buildings.
Paul has more than 24 years’ experience leading and designing projects in the western U.S., Pacific, and Alaska. He is a LEED accredited structural engineer with expertise in design through all phases of a project, from initial building investigations and concept designs to completion of construction. Paul’s project experience includes both new buildings and numerous seismic upgrade, investigation, and building improvement projects. His practice areas include aviation, civic, education, industrial, and state/government facilities.
Board of Directors – Secretary
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Rice University
- Professional Engineer / WA / ID / OR / MT / LA
- Structural Engineer / WA / ID / OR / UT
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design