What gets Mark up each morning, aside from his family and passion for all things sports related, is his drive to excel at his profession and simply make people happy.
Mark is a civil engineer with 22 years of experience in site civil design for public, residential, and commercial developments. Mark specializes in fish passage culvert design and stream simulation. He is experienced in all aspects of hydrology and site grading. His work assignments have included preliminary design analyses and cost estimates, roadway horizontal and vertical alignment evaluations, quantity calculations, construction cost estimates, site grading, storm, sanitary, and water design, and specification writing for various civil engineering projects.
- Bachelor of Science, Forest Engineering, University of Washington
- Professional Engineer / WA
- Construction Documents Technologist
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)
- American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA)