Having a decidedly minimalistic tendency, Alain’s visual objective is beautiful, simple design. To learn more read his blog post Moar White Space. A graphic designer with a multitude of skills, his experience ranges from creating simple graphics for design reports to large-scale public involvement campaigns. With skills in drafting in AutoCAD, rendering in Photoshop, report layout, and full-scale model building, Alain can take any aspect of a project and make it understandable to the layperson. He is responsible for corporate branding and promotional material design. A fierce competitor in parlor games, he is also a mono-skier, plays basketball weekly, and types on a 1914 Harris Visible Typewriter No. 4.
- Master's of Architecture Studies, Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture
- Bachelor of Arts, Visual Arts, Seattle Pacific University
- APWA Attendees Choice Award - Best Giveaway
- SMPS Reign Award - Best Online Media
- SMPS Reign Award - Best Piece by an Outlying Firm