Project Civil Engineer – Site Development Infrastructure – WA
We are looking for a Project Level Civil Engineer to join our engineering practice with opportunities for challenging design, professional development, and professional growth in our Everett, WA, office. Our north-end location offers an easier, more convenient and affordable lifestyle than found in other Puget Sound urban communities.
We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated Project Level Civil Engineer to join our utility and site development practice focused on civil engineering for municipal, military, industrial, ports and school campus sites.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE).
- Minimum of four years’ experience in site development infrastructure engineering.
- Expertise in grading, utilities, pavement, and other civil engineering design practices.
- Expertise in storm drainage modeling, calculations and design.
- Knowledge of Civil 3D, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
The successful candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to participate within a team of engineers and drafters to engage in design. Primary responsibilities will include: Working collaboratively with technical and professional staff, engineering design development of design drawings, specifications, and cost estimates, preparation of bid documents, permitting coordination, and conducting condition assessments.