Entry-Level Engineer (Civil)
Location: San Diego, CA
Reid Middleton, Inc. is accepting applications for experienced Civil Engineers to join our growing team in San Diego, CA. The right candidate has a unique opportunity for significant professional growth within a well-established, employee-owned, professional design firm.
Our engineers are highly collaborative and have a passion for creating a better, safer, and more efficient world. Our engineers work on a variety of challenging projects throughout the western United States and internationally, utilizing state-of-the-art tools and design techniques. Please explore our website to better understand the exciting projects designed by the Reid Middleton team.
Successful Reid Middleton Engineers:
- Are self-motivated and strive for excellence in all aspects of their work.
- Have effective organizational skills and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Are client-focused, entrepreneurial by nature, and have a passion for being part of a growing practice.
- Display a desire for personal and professional growth and welcome duties with increasing challenge.
- Can routinely work independently but enjoy a collaborative atmosphere.
- Are coachable and eager to learn.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Has obtained or is on track to obtain EIT with interest in obtaining PE license in CA.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in design and exposure to projects focused on road and site development civil engineering design.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D required.
- Experience with stormwater report preparation desired.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
REID MIDDLETON, INC., is a civil and structural engineering firm with a 65-year history of service to public and private clients throughout the western United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, and internationally. We are headquartered in Everett, WA with offices in San Diego, CA; and Anchorage, AK. We have a culture of hard working and highly motivated people who strive to make the experience of working together as successful as the project itself. We have a passion for designing a better, safer, more efficient, and enjoyable world.
Reid Middleton is a government contractor, and due to Executive Order 14042, employees hired into this position are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious accommodation.