Port engineers have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects from airport runway rehabilitations to marine terminals and industrial sites. We are looking for a Project or Senior Level Civil Engineer to join our engineering practice with opportunities for challenging design, professional development, and professional growth in our Everett, WA, office. Our north-end location offers an easier, more convenient and affordable lifestyle than found in other Puget Sound urban communities.
We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated Project or Senior Level Civil Engineer to join our Port practice focused on civil engineering for airports, marine facilities, commercial and industrial sites.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in airport and infrastructure engineering
- Working knowledge of AIP grant management and FAA requirements, processes, advisory circulars, and design standards for aviation facilities
- Familiar with FAA planning guidelines; state aviation guidelines; airport operational parameters; state and local planning/land use regulations; grant management; and NEPA and state environmental requirements
- Familiar with Port facilities, including stakeholder and tenant requirements
- Expertise in grading, drainage, pavement, and other civil engineering design practices
- Knowledge of Civil 3D, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software.
- Highly qualified engineers with over fifteen years’ experience in aviation and port facilities may be considered for a Senior Engineer position
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
The successful candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to participate within a team of engineers and drafters to engage in design of systems for airfields, terminals, roadways, industrial parks, and other port-type infrastructure. Primary responsibilities will include: Working collaboratively with technical and professional staff, engineering design development of design drawings, specifications, and cost estimates, preparation of design documents, coordinating subconsultants, coordination with FAA personnel, and conducting condition inspections
REID MIDDLETON, INC., is an employee-owned civil and structural engineering firm with a 64-year history of service to public and private clients throughout the Pacific Rim, including Hawaii and Alaska. We are headquartered in Everett, Washington with additional offices in San Diego, CA; Anchorage, AK; and Honolulu, HI. We have a culture of hard working and highly motivated people who are committed to each other’s success. We believe in flexible work schedules, celebrating our successes, and enjoying our time away from work.
Our firm’s market-focused organization includes a diverse portfolio of Aviation, Civic/Municipal, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Military, Transportation, and Waterfront projects.
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.reidmiddleton.com. We are also on Facebook and LinkedIn; links to these sites and our Reid Our Blog are on the home page of our website.
Reid Middleton is a federal contractor subject to the requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).