Jenn has seven years of engineering experience working on projects all over the country from the preliminary development stage to the final construction phase. Jenn is passionate about the design and analysis of a variety of structure and material types, specifically in high seismic areas. Thoughtful and friendly, she loves to share her excitement about structural engineering by educating the public and by mentoring and training younger engineers to help mold the future of the industry. As someone who is always striving to also learn from others, Jenn appreciates that San Diego is a melting pot for people from all over the country and world but also enjoys traveling to new places any chance she gets.
- Master of Science, Structural Engineering, University of California, San Diego
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Northeastern University
- Professional Engineer / CA
- Structural Engineers Association of San Diego
- American Society of Civil Engineers