Detailed and thorough, everyone appreciates Carl’s professional knowledge and insights. A Civil Engineer and a Professional Traffic Operations Engineer with more than 40 years of experience improving transportation infrastructure, Carl has a lot of knowledge to share. He has managed numerous local, State, and federally-funded projects for City and County agencies and is thoroughly familiar with local, State and federal engineering codes and guidelines. With roadway design and improvement project experience that is spread throughout the Puget Sound region, Carl also loves that he gets to see the impact of his efforts first-hand.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Science, Biology/Chemistry, Calvin College
- Professional Engineer/ WA/OR
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer
- Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)