Brian Moon has more than 30 years of structural engineering and construction management experience in waterfront structural engineering, including work performed for the federal, state, and local government throughout Washington and the Pacific Rim. His design experience includes work on facilities ranging from wastewater treatment plants, multi-span bridge structures, piers, wharves, marinas, seawalls, and bulkheads for public and private sector clients, including the United States Navy. Brian also has extensive structural design experience on retrofit and renovation projects for a variety of clients.
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Hawaii
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Hawaii
- Structural Engineer / HI / WA
- Professional Engineer / GA
- Construction Quality Management - USACEWA