NEED A PLAN?
HERE’S WHAT WE DO & HOW WE DO IT!
Reid Middleton has developed a reputation for its utility master planning expertise. Whether the subject is an industrial site or a future mixed-use development, Reid Middleton has helped our clients develop plans for future development that happen in an efficient manner while promoting a cohesive vision. Master planning requires seeing the big picture, but it also takes an eye for the details to turn the big picture into reality. Our clients have included counties and cities, ports and other special districts, and the private sector. We use time-tested steps in the master planning process to thoroughly consider all elements of the plan. These steps include:
- Inventorying existing utilities and infrastructure
- Identifying utility and infrastructure needs of existing, proposed, and potential future development
- Developing scenarios for utility and infrastructure improvements that will meet those needs
- Developing a proposed phasing schedule that will guide where and when future improvement should be constructed
- Providing cost estimates for phased construction of identified improvements
- Identifying potential sources of funding for infrastructure construction
We recognize that successful master planning requires a thorough knowledge of the design and development process. Our planners draw on the significant engineering experience of our firm to create well-rounded plans. In addition to our master planning expertise, we also provide the services listed below, which, in addition to being an asset to the master planning process, demonstrates our ability to provide future design services as a project progresses.
NEED HELP PLANNING YOUR UTILITIES? CONTACT US