Julian is an outdoor enthusiast, traveler, dog performance sport handler and trainer, and civil engineer to the core. Julian produces award winning work and some of the highest military project ratings in the company. He is determined to reach project goals while applying practical but innovative engineering applications to the satisfaction of his clients.
Julian has over 30 years of experience in civil and construction engineering, design, and surveying for a wide variety of municipal, transportation, port, waterfront and site development projects. He has a wide range of capabilities including engineering studies, project planning, preparation of construction documents and design of site grading, roads, storm, sanitary, and water systems. Julian also has significant fish culvert experience having inspected and assessed more than 67 culverts as well as his work on an award winning 20-feet wide, 250 foot long fish passage culvert. As a certified CQM-C (Construction Quality Management for Contractors) professional, Julian is able to provide QC/QA on USACE and NAVFAC contracts over $1,000,000. He also has comprehensive knowledge of the writing and management of construction documents as a Construction Documents Technologist (CDT).
- Bachelor of Science, Construction Engineering, Montana State University
- Professional Engineer / MT / WA
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design
- Construction Documents Technologist
- Construction Quality Management - USACEWA
- American Public Works Association (APWA)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)