An Ethic of Inclusion
We regularly pursue the use of subconsultants on projects when we are the prime consultant and have historically met or exceeded diverse business subcontracting goals for our work. We team with diverse firms for a variety of services, including environmental, geotechnical, mechanical and electrical engineering; hazardous waste remediation services; transportation planning; and pavement design.
What our diversity outreach plan looks like:
- Firm leadership team meets regularly with existing and interested firms to discuss areas of capability and partnering
- Consistent status meetings with clients to assess performance on meeting goals
- Education and training on a corporate scale
- Host and attend outreach events as a means of developing relationships with diverse business sub-consultants
- Internal accountability that ensures employees are aware of the resources available to them
- Work on a task-by-task basis to meet specific goals
Team With Us
Reid Middleton is always looking for teaming partners from fellow small businesses, M/W/DBEs, HubZone, VOSB, SDVOSB, King County-certified SEDB/SCS or other designations. Click on the link to the right to submit a statement of qualifications. We will keep materials on file for two years.
Reid Middleton is a federal contractor subject to the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA). EOE / Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabled.